NorRen Summer School on Sustainable Transport 2022
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) and the University of Oslo UiO), in close collaboration with the FME-centres MoZEES and NTRANS, have the pleasure of inviting all PhD-students working within the fields of energy to the 2022 interdisciplinary summer school on sustainable transport. Throughout one intensive week, students, professionals, academics and experts within relevant fields will interact to develop a better understanding of the possibilities and challenges related to a more sustainable transport sector – covering, among other things, the different value chains.
What can you expect?
- Lectures by leading researchers and industry experts
- Excursions to relevant sites
- The opportunity to discuss with top scholars and experts, as well as with other summer school students from a wide range of disciplines
- A collaborative educational environment—participants will work in interdisciplinary groups throughout the week on a topical project
- Networking opportunities and social events
- In 2022 NorRen in collaboration with The International Electric Vehicle Symposium, offers free entrance to EVS35 Oslo on Sunday June 12th.
Application deadline: May 13, 2022
The course qualifies for 5 ECTS credits provided that the PhD-student do a pre-work assignment, contribute actively in the group work and write a final report.
- Participation fee: NOK 8000 – covers full board. In addition, the participants must cover their own travel to and from the summer school.
- For more information: Contact Øystein Moen, email@example.com
- A detailed program will be made available on the NorRen web page.