In collaboration with NorRen Summer School, the two Norwegian centres for environment-friendly energy research, Bio4Fuels and MoZEES, will organize an interdisciplinary Ph.D. summer school on the energy transition in the transport sector. This one-week programme targets Ph.Ds doing research that is related to sustainable transport solutions. The overall objective is to provide participants with a comprehensive overview of current and future challenges.Throughout the week, students, professionals, academics and experts within relevant fields will work together to develop a better understanding of the challenges facing the transport sector, looking into different value chains
The summer school will be held at Quality Hotel Leangkollen in Asker, Norway
What can you expect?
- Lectures by leading international researchers and industry experts
- 1 or 2 excursions to relevant sites
- The opportunity to discuss with top scholars and experts, as well as with other summer school students from a wide range of disciplines
- A collaborative educational environment— participants will work in interdisciplinary groups throughout the week on a topical project
- Networking opportunities and social events
The course qualifies for 5 ECTS credits provided that the PhD-student do a pre-work assignment, contribute actively in group work and write a final report.
- Registration will open on February 20th
- Participation fee: Approx. NOK 7000,- covers full board. Participation fee must be paid within May 15th. Payment form will be announced later. In addition, the participants must cover travel to/from Asker railway station.