The one-week Sustainable Transport summer school is ready to welcome all participants at Hotel Leangkollen on Monday 17th of June. The program will give the participants insights into sustainable solutions within the whole transport and mobility sector. The summer school aims at analyzing electric, hydrogen and bio-fuel solutions with from a value chain perspective. Through the course, we will look into specific challenges and solutions for freight transport as well as passenger transport.
Urban mobility challenges are different from challenges in more rural areas, in particular ICT and transport modes and solutions will differ with respect to location and community in question. The course will also cover socio-economic, legal and policy aspects and dilemmas.
- Vebjørn Bakken, Director UiO:Energy, University of Oslo
- Øystein Ulleberg, Center Director of FME-MoZEES, Institute for Energy Technology
- Odd Jarle Skjelhaugen, Director of Bioenergy Research Centre at Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Ola Nilsen, Professor, University of Oslo
- Magnus Thomassen, Research Manager, SINTEF industry
- Frode Kjos, Director Smart Mobility, Acando Norway
- Dan Vigeland, Program Director Smart City, Acando Norway
- Teodor Bäckström, Deputy Retail Logistics Manager at IKEA Norway A/S
- Miranda Schreurs, Professor Technical University of Munich and chair of Environmental and Climate Policy/TUM School of Governance
- Asgeir Tomasgard, Professor Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management at NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Glenn-Ivar Glanaas, Project Leader, Unibuss
- Inger Beate Hovi, Chief Reserach Economist, Institute of Transport Economics
- Ragnhild Wahl, Head of RnD, Norwegian Railway Directorate
- Lasse Fridstrøm, Senior Research Economist, Institute of Transport Economics
- Per Brinchmann, VP Specila Projects, Wilhelmsen Holdin
- Roman Tschentscher, Reserach Scientist, SINTEF industry